The Joy of Cookies Cookie Cup
Our Cookie Cup returns this year! We wanted to spice up this super sweet event by creating a little competition between shop owners—but we need your help! Introducing “The Joy of Cookies Cookie Cup”. This trophy goes to the people’s choice for best cookie of the tour.
Tell us whose cookie was the best!
As you stroll through each Cookie Stop enjoying sample sized cookies from each business make sure to tell us which shop has your favorite. It’s just two easy steps
- Create a post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and tag the business with the best treats
- Use #cookietour2019 in your post to cast a vote!
The cookie stop with the most mentions + that hashtag will win The Cookie Cup and bragging rights for the next year! One lucky cookie tour visitor will win a framed poster featuring the Lawrenceville Doughboy.
Who’s on the tour? Check out the map and find out.
About the The Joy of Cookies Cookie Cup
Designer and jeweler Paul Bierker of Paul Michael Designs created the Cookie Cup from scratch in his Lawrenceville based full service studio. Using 3D modeling software, he utilized our classic cookie tour designs, weaving the gingerbread and candy canes into a gorgeous little trophy. The cup is cast in silver and mounted on a wood base with a custom plaque. The ring along bottom of the cup has space for the business name to be engraved with the year they win. Right now that ring is blank…
You will determine the name that is permanently etched there!
Don’t use social media? Drop us a line and tell us where you got your favorite cookie. You can also call 412-621-1616 x102.
The Fine Print
- If you account is set to private we can’t see your post to count it.
- We will take the final tally on December 8th after 5PM and announce the winner on December 10th.
- The winner of the Doughboy poster will be chosen at random from those who mention a business and use #cookietour2019 on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram