Lawrenceville Business District Information and Local Small Business Resources Related to Covid-19
COVID-19 Support In Lawrenceville
How to Support Lawrenceville Businesses:
- Buy a gift card from your favorite business to use for a later date.
- Order online from your favorite retailer.
- Order takeout or delivery directly from neighborhood restaurants.
- Once events ramp back up, share them with your network!
- If financially able, continue paying your memberships to gym or health clubs so they can continue paying their staff and will be stable enough to open once quarantine ends.
- Write a positive review of your favorite local business on social media or review sites; it could go a long way in helping them out once they’re open again.
- If you are a commercial property owner, please keep in mind that your small business tenants are at risk and consider rent freezing. Lawrenceville Corporation is working closely with state representatives and other elected officials to identify other policies and resources that can be put into place to support small businesses during these challenging times. If you have ideas, please don’t hesitate to email us.
Lawrenceville Corporation will be keeping tabs on adjusted business practices, hours, and ways to support your local businesses in Lawrenceville.
Update: On Friday, June 5, Allegheny County moved from the Yellow Phase and into the Green Phase of operations.
The green phase eases most restrictions with the continued suspension of the stay at home and business closure orders to allow the economy to strategically reopen while continuing to prioritize public health.
While this phase will facilitate a return to a “new normal,” it will be equally important to continue to monitor public health indicators and adjust orders and restrictions as necessary to ensure the spread of disease remains at a minimum. Bars, restaurants, gyms and salons will be open at 50% capacity. Retail stores may move into 75% capacity. It is still mandatory to wear a mask when entering any business and continue social distancing. Telework when feasible and large gatherings of 250 + are still prohibited.
For more details, visit this page on the Governor’s website for re-opening business guidance. For additional information on how to open and operate safely, please visit the Ready Pittsburgh guide created by Allegheny Conference here.
If you are a Lawrenceville business and want your updated information listed here, email email@example.com or call 412.621.1616 x 102.
Use the below map to search current hours for your favorite Lawrenceville business, or use the quick links section below. You can click on an individual business on the map and read about the latest service modifications. You can also search by category by clicking the box with the arrow in the upper left, and then un-checking all the categories you don’t want to search for. To see the map in full screen, click the box in the upper right – which will take you to the full screen version of the map in a new tab, where you can see all the features more easily.