Lawrenceville Business District Information and Local Small Business Resources Related to Covid-19
COVID-19 Support In Lawrenceville
How to Support Lawrenceville Businesses:
- Buy a gift card from your favorite business to use for a later date.
- Order online from your favorite retailer.
- Order takeout or delivery directly from neighborhood restaurants.
- Write a positive review of your favorite local business on social media or review sites; it could go a long way in helping them out once they’re open again.
- If you are a commercial property owner, please keep in mind that your small business tenants are at risk and consider rent freezing. Lawrenceville Corporation is working closely with state representatives and other elected officials to identify other policies and resources that can be put into place to support small businesses during these challenging times. If you have ideas, please don’t hesitate to email us.
Lawrenceville Corporation will be keeping tabs on adjusted business practices, hours, and ways to support your local businesses in Lawrenceville.
Update: January 4, 2021
The time-limited mitigation orders that went into effect on December 12, 2020 expired on January 4, 2021 at 8 am. With the expiration of the time-limited orders, mitigation efforts will revert to mitigation orders in place on December 11. Read Governor Wolf’s Announcement of the Lifting of Time Limited Mitigation on January 4.
For more details, visit this page on the Governor’s website for re-opening business guidance. For additional information on how to open and operate safely, please visit the Ready Pittsburgh guide created by Allegheny Conference here.
If you are a Lawrenceville business and want your updated information listed here, email email@example.com.
Use the below map to search current hours for your favorite Lawrenceville business, or use the quick links section below. You can click on an individual business on the map and read about the latest service modifications. You can also search by category by clicking the box with the arrow in the upper left, and then un-checking all the categories you don’t want to search for. To see the map in full screen, click the box in the upper right – which will take you to the full screen version of the map in a new tab, where you can see all the features more easily.