Bring Your Valentine to Lawrenceville
Valentine’s Day might have been created by Hallmark, but you don’t have to support corporations to give your loved ones a memorable night. Check out what small businesses in Lawrenceville are offering this year and plan accordingly.
- 2nd Annual Valentine’s Day Beer Dinner. Cinderlands Beer Co. 3705 Butler Street. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a 4-course beer dinner with a loved one or friend. Head to Cinderlands for a romantic evening with your loved one that will feature decadent food and beer. Cinderlands will have a deliciously intimate menu created for you by Executive Chef Joe Kiefer and Chef de Cuisine Erik Bates – paired with some of their exquisite beers, which are sure to make your night memorable. Menu and tickets here.
- Beer Dinner at Hop Farm Brewing Co. 5601 Butler Street. Enjoy a five course dinner (including lobster bisque & pretzel salad) with beer pairings at Hop Farm! Click here to see the menu. $65. Email email@example.com for reservations.
Treat Yourself + Your Valentine
- Valentine’s Day Specials. Metamorphosis Organic Salon and Studio. 5112 Butler Street. Enjoy an ove rocks massage and sauna package, sweet cheeks organic facial, and a cocoa love manicure and pedicure! Details and prices here. Wine and chocolates are all served with Valentine’s Day specials and champagne available for an additional $10!
- February Specials. House of L’Ashely. 3427 Butler Street. Book an appointment in February with a friend and both of you get 15% off (appointments must be at the same time). You can also grab $20 spray tans, $60 lift and tints, and $5 off waxing. More details here.
- Get a new ‘do. Lawrenceville is home to several woman-owned salons. Need a winter upgrade? Want to get a blowout for your special night out? Follow along with some of our faves, including Trend Pittsburgh Salon, Isle of You Salon, Studio 725, Pageboy, and Alchemy Dry Cut Lounge.
- Valentine’s Day Weekend Specials. The Candle Lab. 4409 Butler Street. Head to The Candle Lab Feb 14 through Feb 16, and from 4-8, make a pour your own candle, get a complimentary polaroid of your evening + enjoy chocolate and a glass of sparkling wine. Walk-ins only! Details here.
- Valentine’s Day Pour Class. Paint Monkey. 100 43rd Street. Take your valentine to Paint Monkey for a unique date. Check out a Valentine’s Day pour class, a Jackson Pollock partner night, or a Yellow Bridge Love portrait. All tickets here.
- Galentine’s Pop Up Perfumery. Una Biologicals. 4322 Butler Street. Drop in to create a make-your-own Essential Oil perfume, by following some simple recipes provided by Una, or make your own customized blend! Enjoy a sweet treat, too. $10. No registration necessary. More info here.
- Single AF: Galentine’s Day Celebration. Hippie & French. 5122 Butler Street. Enjoy a Galentine’s Day celebration at Hippie & French with CBD mocktails, cannabis cupcakes, create your own succulent gardens, chair massages & more! The celebration begins at 11 a.m. and lasts all day, but a special self-care celebration runs from 7-9.
- Valentine’s Day Pop Up w/ A519 Chocolate. Make + Matter. 3711 Butler Street. Get a head start on Valentine’s Day with a pop-up at Make + Matter on February 9 and experience an afternoon of decadence with A519 Chocolate, and a Valentine, Galentine, Self-love, Pet Love photo booth. Bring the person, pup, cat or mouse who is inspiring you right now and snap a pic of the two of you in front of a sweet decorative backdrop while you both eat chocolates (they will have treats for animal friends too). Details here.
- Floral Pop-Up Shop. Three Pigs Collective. 5218 Butler Street. Stop by newly opened vintage shop and Upper Lawrenceville neighbor. Three Pigs Collective on Valentine’s Day for a floral pop-up shop. Check their Instagram for details.
- Single? Mingle with Cats! The Black Cat Market. 5171 Butler Street. Enjoy a dollar off with purchase of cat room visit and drink on February 14 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Opera on Tap: Heartbreak Hotel. Allegheny Wine Mixer. 5326 Butler Street. Opera on Tap returns to AWM on February 19 for a post Valentine’s celebration of heartbreak and deception. No cover, but bring cash for the performers. 8:30 p.m.
- Handmade Cards. Wildcard. 4209 Butler Street. Find the perfect card to express your love, from the very mushy to the very pragmatic.
- Sugar Rush. Chocolate Moonshine Co. 3703 Butler Street. Build your own box of truffles, choose from several incredible flavors of gourmet fudge, and then perhaps reward yourself for going above and beyond the generic grocery store chocolate box by grabbing a cup of hot cocoa for the road. Check out more options on Instagram.
- Air Plant Arrangement. City Grows. 5208 Butler Street. Visit Lawrenceville’s own urban jungle and ask for a handmade air plant arrangement. A more permanent, meaningful and low maintenance alternative to boring last-minute bouquets!
- Galentine’s Day Outfits. No. 14. 4601 Butler Street. No. 14’s window display is always festive, and February is no different. Go shopping with your galentine and check out every shade of pink and red imaginable. We love the red heart bows in particular. Follow them on Instagram here.
- Gift Cards. Elevate Fusion Fitness. 5247 Butler Street. Gift cards are 25% off through 2/14 at Elevate! Show yourself a little love this February and get a good workout in.
- Flannel Shirt. Franklin & Mercer Co. 3507 Butler Street. Flannel shirts are 20% off through 2/10 at Franklin & Mercer! The perfect cozy gift for your love.
- Bread Share. Driftwood Oven. 3615 Butler Street. Driftwood Oven’s next 6 week bread share begins on February 13. Nothing says true love better than the gift of bread. Sign up here.