Bring Your Valentine To Lawrenceville
Valentine’s Day might have been created by Hallmark, but you don’t have to support corporations to give your loved ones a memorable night. Check out what small businesses in Lawrenceville are offering this year and plan accordingly. This list will be updated as more events come in!
- Valentine’s Day Beer Dinner. Cinderlands Beer Co. 3705 Butler Street. Grab a four course dinner with beer pairings at Cinderlands. Each ticket is $100 (enough for 2). Seating times vary. The menu features lobster, duck heart tartare, and even a sweet surprise from new neighbors Chocolate Moonshine Company. More info and tickets are here.
- Valentine’s Day 2018. Piccolo Forno. 3801 Butler Street. Piccolo Forno is offering a special prix fixe menu beginning at 5 p.m. $60 a person (BYOB is $5 a bottle). The menu is four courses, and has a vegetarian option. Choose between pork belly or potato gateau. End with a chocolate dipped strawberry torte. Menu details are on their Facebook page. Call (412) 622-0111 to make a reservation.
- San Valentino. Senti. 3473 Butler Street. Senti’s Valentine’s Day dinner will be held on February 10, 14, 16 and 17. Menu highlights include Grilled Filet Mignon, Ravioli Cacio e Pere and Panna Cotta al Cioccolato Bianco. See the full menu here. Dinner is $55 per person. Call (412) 586-4347 for reservations.
- Valentine’s Day at Round Corner Cantina. 3720 Butler Street. Book a reservation now for February 14th. Call 412.904.2279. Champagne and prosecco galore!
- Beer Dinner at Hop Farm Brewing Co. 5601 Butler Street. 4 course beer pairing dinner with appetizer and intermezzo. $55 includes beer and food. Be the first to sample their new Cupid Chocolate Cherry Stout! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
- Lovers Day Dinner at Merchant Oyster Co. 4129 Butler Street. $55 gets you and your date 2 dozen oysters and a bottle of champagne. Available all day until 11 p.m.
Treat Yourself + Your Valentine
- Flight Night with A519 Chocolate. Bierport. 4115 Butler Street. Bierport is teaming up with A519 chocolate (currently popping up in Lawrenceville at 4415 Butler Street) for this month’s Flight Night. You’ll get four beers paired with four chocolates for $18. Have dessert first and sign up for the 6:30 seating, or have a post dinner drink at the 8:00. Buy tickets here.
- Makeup & Manis. Manikure. 3507 fl 2. Manikure is offering an $85 package deal for a full face of makeup and a gel manicure on February 10, 14, and 17. Use it as an excuse to treat yourself solo or get ready for a date stress-free. Use the promo Vday when booking. You can book online here.
- February Specials. Metamorphosis Organic Salon and Studio. 5112 Butler Street. Metamorphosis’ theme of the month is chocolate and berries! 🍫❤Chocolate’s high caffeine content stimulates your circulation, allowing your blood to naturally rejuvenate. The antioxidants found in both berries and chocolate work hand in hand to help retain moisture and enhance skin firmness. Check out their Facebook for massage, hair and nail specials!
- Galentine’s Day at Allegheny Wine Mixer. Tuesday, February 13. 5326 Butler Street. Grab your galentine and head to AWM the day before Valentine’s Day for chocolate fondue.
- Fragrance and Flow: Couples Yoga. The Candle Lab w/ Millvale Yoga Collective. 4409 Butler Street. Just relax on Valentine’s Day with couples’ yoga. A $26 ticket gets you a custom 8 oz candle and a yoga class. BYO mat. Buy tickets here.
- Love? Week. Row House Cinema. 4115 Butler Street. Row House is bringing you a Valentine’s line-up with Ghost, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Obvious Child, and It Happened One Night. Grab tickets here. The films play from February 9 through February 15.
- Paint Your Partner. Paint Monkey. 4020 Butler Street. Paint your loved one with a more experimental and less step by step class at Paint Monkey. Cost is $70 per couple. More info here.
- Galentine’s Maker Night. Una Biologicals. 4322 Butler Street. Get crafty with the ladies of Una! Bring a friend and enjoy cocktails while DIY-ing a variety of organic beauty products, including face masks and customized body oils. Details and tickets here.
- Embrace Your Broken Heart Day. Arsenal Cider House. 300 39th Street. Try a new batch of Broken Hearts Are For Apples. Arsenal will have lollipops, cupcakes, and $1 from each growler sold of Broken Hearts will go to the Humane Society.
- Vegan Chocolates from B52. 5202 Butler Street. Chocolates are available as either a box of 4, or a box of 10. Choose whichever flavors you like, or one of each flavor for a box of 10. Truffles are $2.50 each, little chocolate buttons (plain or cayenne) are $0.50 each. Flavors are: Sea-salt caramel, sea salt almond cluster, pistachio-shortbread, tahini ganache, peanut butter, espresso-cardamom, black sesame matcha, coconut, plain chocolate button, and cayenne button. Pre-orders must be made in person at the restaurant or via email at email@example.com. Final day for pre-orders is Sunday, February 11. Let them when you’d like to pick your order up, any time that they’re open (8a-9p) Monday 2/12 through Wednesday 2/14.
- Valentine’s Day Cards. Wildcard. 4209 Butler Street. No more boring or meaningless Valentine’s Day cards. Take a look at Wildcard’s selection, including one that reads “I love you more than ranch dressing.” Grab a cute lil gift to go with it; their pin selection is outta this world.
- Bouquets at Leslie Park Floral. 4607 Butler Street. Stop by Lawrenceville’s oldest florist (it opened in 1928!) and pick up a handmade bouquet. Check out their website here.