Show Your Love the Lawrenceville Way!
This week is about celebrating love. Sure, romantic love tends to be the focus around this time of year but here in Lawrenceville we like all kinds of love! Love your best friend, love your mom, love your brother, and love your significant other too!
This is the time of year to remind all of the special people in your life why they’re important to you. So, we’ve compiled a list of Lawrenceville approved ways to show your love this week!
- Treat yourself or give the gift of sugar at La Gourmandine. Everyone’s favorite Parisian Bakery in Pittsburgh is making a special treat this week they call “Le St. Valentin.” This beautiful chocolate mousse cake with raspberry and white chocolate glaze is available only February 13th-15th.
- The urban gardening specialists at City Grows in Upper Lawrenceville are selling unique flower arrangements and wreaths.
- Make this holiday an all day event by stopping by Lawrenceville’s many boutiques to shop for/with your friends or for yourself (love yourself this week too! You deserve it.)
- Check out the specials at Metamorphosis Salon and Spa – including chocolate facials and couples massages.
- Stop by the quaint living room turned tasting room, Arsenal Cider House, to fill a growler or sit down and enjoy some locally made cider.
- A night on the town? Nothin’ like a relaxing wine night at Allegheny Wine Mixer.
- And to top it off, we recommend stopping by Row House Cinema…because nothing says love like watching Audrey Hepburn stare longingly into the window of Tiffany’s with a croissant in one hand and a coffee in the other.
Looking for extra special plans on the 14th?
Stop by Tender Bar + Kitchen’s “Love Me Tender” where classic Elvis tunes will put you in the mood for an evening of Valentine romance.
Or make reservations at Tamari for their Valentine’s Day prix-fix menu.
No matter what your style or who you’re celebrating this week, Lawrenceville has got you covered.