Bring Your Mama to Lawrenceville
Bring your mom to 15201 for Mother’s Day. Check out a list of can’t-miss events happening across our business district on May 13. Did we miss something? Let us know!
EAT & DRINK
- Grab some Bloody Martha mix from REED&CO and DIY your own brunch at home! 4113 Butler Street.
- Take your mom to a tea party at The Abbey on Butler. House made desserts, finger sandwiches and more. Two seatings from 4-5 and 5-6 on May 13. Reservations are a must! Call 412.682.0200 for more info. 4635 Butler Street.
- From 3pm-8pm, spoil your mom at Senti with an a la carte menu. Click here to see the menu. 3473 Butler Street.
- Bring your mom to Sunday brunch at Piazza Talarico & Papa Joe’s Wine Cellar. Offerings include eggs benedict on a pizza shell, sausage risotto, french toast with a raspberry compote and goat cheese,
and assorted homemade donuts. Click here for more info. 3822 Penn Avenue.
- Take your mom to a special edition of Cosmic Brunch at Spirit with Pittsburgh Record Fest. First mimosa for Mom is on the house. Details here. 242 51st Street.
- Make a candle with your mom at The Candle Lab from 12pm-5pm. Pour your own candles and other custom products are buy one, get one free. When you make your candles, you’ll also receive a free mimosa! No tickets required. Click here for more details. 4409 Butler Street.
- Head to a Mother’s Day pop-up perfumery with Una Biologicals. $20 to make your own perfume at their essential oil perfume bar. Complimentary mimosa, too! Click here for more info. 4322 Butler Street.
- Paint with Mom and grab some muffins and OJ courtesy of Paint Monkey. Bring champagne! Attack a double painting together or do your own thing. Details and tickets here. 4020 Butler Street.
- Watch a documentary about Hedy Lamarr for Mother’s Day with Row House Cinema. Details and tickets here. 4115 Butler Street.