Get Your Spot On The 2018 Cookie Tour!
The Joy of Cookies, Cookie Tour had its beginnings as a holiday open house at Jay Design Soaps & Gifts in 1997. Driven by the spirit of collaboration, it has become a signature Lawrenceville event in our thriving business district. We are seeking businesses to participate in The Joy of Cookies, Cookie Tour 2018. Participating businesses benefit from this extremely popular event enjoying record sales and gaining repeat customers from the over 5,000 attendees. This year’s event will be held on November 30, December 1 and December 2.
Two ways to get involved
- Cookie Stops sport a gingerbread sign letting customers know they are offering free sample sized cookies;
- Take-A-Break Stops are just that—a place to rest and enjoy a beer or cup of coffee along the tour. They feature a small red stop sign outside;
- Both are listed on the tour map and posters
($100 for non-members)
- Listing in promotional materials
Two ways to pay
Fill out the form below and pay online via PayPal
Print out the PDF form and mail in with a check made out to
100 43rd Street, Suite 106
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
The Budget Supports
- Regional print and digital advertising (including maps and posters),
- Two circulating trolleys
- Large banner,
- A series of press releases,
- Event listings
All checks must be received by Friday, September 21. No exceptions.
Questions / Comments? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org