Sign up for business district holiday promotions in Lawrenceville!
This year, LC is taking a different spin on the cookie tour. While we can’t host the traditional cookie tour this year because of COVID-19 event guidelines, we wanted to ensure the spirit of the event continued into the holiday season.
Lawrenceville businesses can sign up for the punch card at no cost.
- The promo will run throughout all of December, beginning on Small Business Saturday, November 28.
- We have asked Daniel Gurwin to design the punch card with 20 cookie punch card slots! Each participating business will get a stack of punch cards and stickers to use as the stamp.
- We will use three different kinds of stickers to differentiate between retail, service and hospitality biz so that the stipulations for prize winning can be both quantitative (shop at 5,10, 15, 20 lv biz – win a different prize) and so that folks can earn prizes by shopping by biz type (support 5 restaurants or 5 retail, etc).
- The prizes will be coupons for cookies, gift cards or small items from participating businesses. LC will be able to buy some of those items directly from the business community.
- All event participants and instructions on prize levels, etc, will be virtual and listed on our website. The punch card will have the website listed on it pointing toward participating business and instructions. Businesses in Lawrenceville can sign up at any time until the promotion begins on November 28. The website with full instructions is lvpgh.com/cookietourpunchcard. Updates are currently being added as we get our initial card design.
- Prizes will be able to be redeemed in person on four different occasions, including the weekly December Lawrenceville Farmers Market, and one day in January in the courtyard of the Ice House Studios.
Sign up below!